Deal or No Deal - Box 23

I am sorry, my post was about the UK version. I never realized that this Forum is largely populated by American members, who do not know what I am talking about. I thought it was a UK Forum.

We got people from all over the world on here...:cool:

I don't see the problem.

the "banker" still has to play the game exactly the same, their offers are based on the mathematics, not really on how much they like the contestant etc.

the box 23 isn't going to mean lower payouts through the game. I don't really see the issue really,

sure if box 23 was another box in the game, (that could contain 1p - £250k) but the contestant couldn't chose it till the end, that's be an issue for sure! (because it could keep a penny box reserved and lower bid amounts, with no way for contestants to eradicate it...

the hotel thing is really well known, why do you think it's basically only students and housewifes that appear as contestants? anyone with a job doesn't have the time to go on the show.

that said I was under the impression that they had a max 3 week turn around, (i.e 22 contestants go in, and take it in turns to be the "player"

but most of all...
If that's your biggest worry in life then you're doin ok.
:)

I remember watching this when it began, me and my friend would watch it at 4 or 4:30. can't remember as it was that long ago, it was good but after a while it got abit boring, I guess now their just changing it.

I wouldn't want to watch it again as it tends to bore me.

Also I had a teacher who we thought was the twin of the host lol, he looked like him so much, we ended up calling him Mr Edmonds lol!

Back
Top Bottom