Any Teenagers here?

anashaddad

Baseband Member
Hey guys I'v been a member of this forum for almost 2 years now and I occasionally open it. However, a lot of the topics discussed here are too advanced for me to grasp because I think everyone here is an adult. So are you or do you know any active younger fellows ( 18 - ) I am 16 btw.

technicaly an adult but Im only 18 but 19 in march, some of the stuff mentiond here goes over my head, But I grasp things easily so can often pick up whats going on and I know more than a lot my age.

I also am in a few other hobbys an am one of the younger ones, guess I just get on with older people better.

Only issue with this as a hobby is being an unemplyed 18 year old and the cost of Computer hardware dose not go togeather, I want to build a kickass gameing rig, but doubt Ill have the dosh for that for a year at least (Im talking HIGH end gameing rig with intel and nevida, no AMD rubbish!)

Yeh I'm 16 I don't know why there aren't any more young people learning and getting involved about pc's ?

Yeh I'm 16 I don't know why there aren't any more young people learning and getting involved about pc's ?

When I was your age (geez I sound ancient saying that) there were many more teenagers around on various forums - it seems that the trend hasn't quite stuck (then again this was before things like Facebook and Twitter became popular, so being "social" on the internet involved frequenting things like forums much more often.) Young people are often still into computers, but forums seem less trendy these days in general with the younger age group.

Back
Top Bottom