Low Profile? card installation in a normal midi tower.

Sorry for yet another reply but for some silly reason I cant seem to edit my previous posts, can on the many other fourms I visit, so that sucks but I went to a Local IT store and guess I lucked out, local sotre had a bracket for only £1 better than £10 from usa lol.

thx for all your help guys, hopefully the card will work.

Sorry for yet another reply but for some silly reason I cant seem to edit my previous posts, can on the many other fourms I visit, so that sucks but I went to a Local IT store and guess I lucked out, local sotre had a bracket for only £1 better than £10 from usa lol.

thx for all your help guys, hopefully the card will work.

You are only allowed to edit your posts for a certain amount of time during the same day. There is a window of time it gives you to edit posts.

Well, i'm glad you had you prob. sorted.

You are only allowed to edit your posts for a certain amount of time during the same day. There is a window of time it gives you to edit posts.

Well, i'm glad you had you prob. sorted.

Right thank you for clearing that up I thought I was doing something wrong. Cant see why the fourm disallows this but I wont arge witht he rules.

I finaly got the card working, had a few issues at first but updateing drivers has sorted that out but got it fine now.

It dosent like HDMI though, as even on max ressoulution only shows up most of the screen but leaves a large border, no problems on VGA, i could use DVI but I dont have DVI on my TV, so VGA it has to be, as I assume even If I use DVI to VGA adapter there will be no increase in quality as its er VGA just out of a DVI port or is it worth useing the DVI out??? Sorry thats a bit nooby XD.

Screen is also ever so slightly out of foucus or fuzzy? more noticable on text but I have no idea what to do about that. but I can live with it i guess.

EDIT: Erm right the fuzzyness thing is sorted I clicked auto adjust and it cetnered my image a bit better (I has not even noticed it was off) and adjusted the PHASE what ever that is and that along with a sharpness adjustment seems to have done the trick.

Still any advice on wheather I should get a DVI to VGA adapter ot a DVI Cable and a VGA adapter or just stay on VGA is much apreacitaed as HDMI dose not play nice on this card and TV combo (Yes I am useing a LED tv no a moniter)

thx in advance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom