Random Chit Chat

Wow I can't believe he died by the blunt blow & his own underwear. Yep there is always something strange going on somewhere around the world.

Yeah. Lots of bizarre stuff if you actively seek it out. This one is and probably always will be the top thing I've found. There's just so many layers of absurdity going on there, I can't imagine anything that could possibly top it.

Here's an honorable mention, if you want more. That last line always gets me.

Last edited:
Yeah. Lots of bizarre stuff if you actively seek it out. This one is and probably always will be the top thing I've found. There's just so many layers of absurdity going on there, I can't imagine anything that could possibly top it.

Here's an honorable mention, if you want more. That last line always gets me.

That is just crazy :lol: , I didn't know that dogs can be gay. Yep, the inter webs is full of crazy stuff like that. I like the articles that make you say" are you freakin kidding me" :eek:

People are so crazy that most will do anything for some attention or fame.

That is just crazy :lol: , I didn't know that dogs can be gay. Yep, the inter webs is full of crazy stuff like that. I like the articles that make you say" are you freakin kidding me" :eek:

People are so crazy that most will do anything for some attention or fame.

I guess in theory, a dog could be gay. I know it's been observed in lots of other animals (I mean an actual preference, not just when the opposite sex isn't around.) I haven't heard of anything specific about dogs, but then again it's not something I've ever had any interest in looking into. Most likely, this dog was just being territorial and its insane owner misinterpreted that. Someone who would actually put it in a shelter for being "gay" clearly isn't the most ratiotal person.

Yah, i guess it could go either way for dogs i mean. Some male dogs get get so horny that they hump other male dogs, not sure if that counts as gay.

Yah that guy over reacted big time. Some people just don't know how to deal with situations so they just try to find the fastest resolution.

Yah, i guess it could go either way for dogs i mean. Some male dogs get get so horny that they hump other male dogs, not sure if that counts as gay.

Yeah. It's a common territorial/dominance thing too.

Yah that guy over reacted big time. Some people just don't know how to deal with situations so they just try to find the fastest resolution.

I looked further into this when the story was new. From what I remember, the owner was a woman, and she clearly asked the shelter to euthanize the dog because the bible says to. They adopted it out instead, since that was hardly a good reason to kill a dog. Then this whole mess started when some catholic group considered it "discriminatory" against straight dogs because they didn't immediately kill the gay dog. I don't really know how it was discriminatory, since it didn't impact the straight dogs at all. I presume they used the same definition of the word as all these christian groups that claim gay people having equal rights is somehow discrimination against christians.

Can't make this stuff up...

Last edited:
Yep, there are plenty of groups trying to be political correct. And your right about dogs being dominate to one another. I used to own a golden retriever, and he was always trying to dominate other male dogs.

Back
Top Bottom