I recorded blackpool sea

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Well, I thought I'd quickly drive down to the front after work, about an hour ago I arrived and wow, just massive waves, you can't see the sea well on the video as it's dark, but it's really amazing, I didn't go to close, I'm not to stupid so I kept my distance and here's tonights blast, I might go tomorrow in the day but it might not be as good:

Volume, it's windy

Video - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Video - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Woah dude, that wind was intense. :eek:

That wind must have been pushing at least 85 to 90 miles an hour to be throwing those waves on shore like that.

Yes, it's got worse, I'll go in the day time and try get more, it looks a lot better in the day, just finding the time lol

While you guy's are being hammered by wind, we here in the states are going through a super cold chill. Temps are dipping below 0 in some states at night.

Yah, some more footage of that would be cool thanks. :)

Dipping below 0 at nights.. pff that's nothing. Dipping below -5 DURING THE DAY.. It's ridiculous lol..

Yah, it really sux but it will pass. I just hope this winter goes by fast, i'm not a big fan of winter.

Every year the weather gets more and more crazy.

While you guy's are being hammered by wind, we here in the states are going through a super cold chill. Temps are dipping below 0 in some states at night.

Yah, some more footage of that would be cool thanks. :)

I read the paper often online, dailmail and usa and sport and I come across that cold weather will be in the usa.

To us it's normal but at the moment things are abit worse.

We're going through a cold spell right now. Does it rain a lot in England during winter? I was just curious as i don't know what the seasons are like in England.

Do you live close by the ocean? When i used to live in Maine i was about a couple miles from the ocean, and winters were brutal.

Dipping below 0 at nights.. pff that's nothing. Dipping below -5 DURING THE DAY.. It's ridiculous lol..

We were at -5° to -10° during the day with a windchill of -30° to -45° on Monday and Tuesday. And on Friday we are supposed to be around 40° to 45°....:confused:

Back
Top Bottom