Ever see the clouds like this?

Cool clouds!

Yup, we get that sometimes. It's really cool looking when they're longer and close together, like the area behind the trees. That will completely fill the sky on occasion.

I think that's a terrible subject for a photo competition. It pretty much depends on who gets lucky and has the best formation rather than any skill.

I agree with foothead though, I'm not sure it's a great subject for a photo competition - granted that there will always be some skill in taking the shot, but it really does depend way too much on who gets some lucky nice looking clouds!

Hmmmm well I guess it's all down to the person who wins the current thread.

I agree with foothead though, I'm not sure it's a great subject for a photo competition - granted that there will always be some skill in taking the shot, but it really does depend way too much on who gets some lucky nice looking clouds!

You're a nice person.

I like you :)

I'v never seen clouds like that before in my sky's.

I would have to say they are probably caused by the Haarp program. They even admit that part of their research is on Weather Modification.

Now before you call me one of those conspiracy goofs, you should research yourself what Haarp is all about, just sayin.

As far as the photo comp. with cool looking clouds sounds interesting.

Now before you call me one of those conspiracy goofs, you should research yourself what Haarp is all about, just sayin.

The rabbit hole goes so much deeper...

The funny part is, even mentioning stuff like this and people freak out, deny deny deny. Sheesh. Wake up sheeple!

It's not a conspiracy theory if it's true!

I'v never seen clouds like that before in my sky's.

I would have to say they are probably caused by the Haarp program. They even admit that part of their research is on Weather Modification.

As far as the photo comp. with cool looking clouds sounds interesting.

The funny part is, even mentioning stuff like this and people freak out, deny deny deny. Sheesh. Wake up sheeple!

I didn't think anyone else would ever mention haarp... :flowers::flowers::flowers:

I didn't think anyone else would ever mention haarp... :flowers::flowers::flowers:

And I think you'd be surprised at how many people out there dig into stuff like this but just don't really discuss it. An old girlfriend of mine's mother would get extremely angry even mentioning conspiracy theories around her... people can't handle the truth, or just don't want to believe that the world is more than what's on TV.

And I think you'd be surprised at how many people out there dig into stuff like this but just don't really discuss it. An old girlfriend of mine's mother would get extremely angry even mentioning conspiracy theories around her... people can't handle the truth, or just don't want to believe that the world is more than what's on TV.

Yes that just gets under my skin. People say they want to know more about the gov, and the world. and what not. And then you tell them a little bit of truth and they fringe at you, and change the subject. A little word of advice I saw somewhere a while ago was, " Don't trust any 3 letter news channels" And that also counts for the mainstream media.

EDIT: I just realized this was a thread on clouds.. :lol:

I'm glad i'm not the only one who knows about this stuff. Your comment was right on the money. It's sad that a lot of people don't know about Gov. programs like harrp. So many don't even know that it's happening right under their nose.

Back
Top Bottom