Ever see the clouds like this?

Yup, we get that sometimes. It's really cool looking when they're longer and close together, like the area behind the trees. That will completely fill the sky on occasion.

I think that's a terrible subject for a photo competition. It pretty much depends on who gets lucky and has the best formation rather than any skill.

I think that's a terrible subject for a photo competition. It pretty much depends on who gets lucky and has the best formation rather than any skill.

Well, you could get creative and take the picture behind some trees, statue or something else to make the photo different from other sky images. It doesn't have to be 100% sky.

Well, you could get creative and take the picture behind some trees, statue or something else to make the photo different from other sky images. It doesn't have to be 100% sky.

Agree with Biker.
I think a photo is what you make of it.

Weird clouds. Snapped a pic in my backyard.

Wow, haven't seen clouds like that since I was a kid in southern California.

While I don't know any of the science behind it, or even if it holds any truth, I remember being told that when you see clouds like that, it means a change in weather is coming.

Thanks for the nostalgia!

Back
Top Bottom