What's your fav pizza (Need help)

I keep hearing pizzas get sausages, like in Ninja Turtles (cool), but I never see it here in Saudi Arabia. Could it be those circular looking things and I think it's pepperoni?

Oh, which reminds me: try saying "sausage shortage" many times quickly :D

I'm also like Smart Guy, i love stuffed crust. having the crust filled with cheese is so delicious. :D

And it helps to respect food by not throwing away the butts (if I get the word right).

Stuffed crust, stuffed the crust, the word I've been looking for. So the edges of the pizza is called crust, eh? Not edges of butts (like for segregates) or
something like that.

Cool :)

* Dough, not doe, doe is a type of deer, aka venision which is also great on pizza but a waste, more for a nice of meat rather than a pizza topping, e.g steak / sussages ect.

P.s I'm no grammar Nazi and likely the worst for spelling but just thought I'd enlighten people on that one sorry.

To the contrary kind Sir, by all means, I thank you for the lesson.

A Saudi Arabian loser like me needs this. I'm still learning a foreign language.

Dough it is :)

I just remembered John Doe :D

Last edited:
I keep hearing pizzas get sausages, like in Ninja Turtles (cool), but I never see it here in Saudi Arabia. Could it be those circular looking things and I think it's pepperoni?

oftentimes, pepperoni may be referred to as sausage, (after all it's just a spiced sausage). but may also refer to a normal (not spiced sausage) - basically just chunks of processed meat then?

I suspect it may not be that popular in Saudi Arabia because the main constituent is pork?

the worlds most popular pizza topping is pepperoni.

I knew that anyway having seen it on TV, but here's a (pizza) pie chart to show you that.
The Most Popular Pizza Toppings [CHART] - Business Insider

oftentimes, pepperoni may be referred to as sausage, (after all it's just a spiced sausage). but may also refer to a normal (not spiced sausage) - basically just chunks of processed meat then?

I suspect it may not be that popular in Saudi Arabia because the main constituent is pork?

the worlds most popular pizza topping is pepperoni.

I knew that anyway having seen it on TV, but here's a (pizza) pie chart to show you that.
The Most Popular Pizza Toppings [CHART] - Business Insider

Cool, thanks for the info. So in some contexts sausage is pepperoni. Come to think of it, there is "pepper" in the word after all, hmm. Hence pepperoni :)

We do have sausage here. All we do is make it without pork. We actually have it in different flavors including chicken, turkey and beef :cool:

Sausage is popular. We actually even have a beef bacon :)

Pork is totally not available here.

In terms of American pizza, sausage is typically a pork-based, Italian spiced meat that ends up cooked in chunks/balls not the thin round slices of pepperoni. Pepperoni here is always red in color, the sausage is usually some shade of gray to brown depending on the quality (and type of) meat used.

Personally, I love pizza with sausage, green pepper and onions.

Right lots of flavors, haha, thanks guys, have written many down, will be giving the new guy some ideas.

Thanks alot guys, will be many thanks here.

Back
Top Bottom