Recent/Upcoming purchases thread

.22s are pretty hard to come by, if people would stop hoarding them there wouldn't be an issue anymore. Glad to seem I'm not the only one who likes Hornady ammo

The other day I got my Sapphire HD7770 1GB GDDR5 video card from Newegg. It's an upgrade from the Sapphire HD6670 1GB DDR3 and it more than doubled the frame rate. Pretty good card and the 6670 went back in my i3 system.

Yesterday I was at Harbor Freight to pick up some stuff to install my new all-in-one security camera system and I went next door to Academy to see what they got for ammo. Turned out a good day when I got these.

No, I didn't see any 22s. :)

22's are so hard to get, and when you can, they are $5 for 50!! Isn't habour freight Michigan only? Do I sense another Michigander out there? About that card you replaced, it for sale? :D

No, I'm a Texan. :)

My HD6670 went back to my i3 system. Sorry. :D

The Hornady 40sw 165 FTX is one badass load. I bought a box before and shot it. This time I picked up 3 boxes. I only showed two because I tore up a box opening it to fill the mag.

Oh Celegorm, that's a fine pistol. 9mm?

Last edited:
Lets see, a dongle to run wireless XBOX 360 gamepads on PC, a USB 3 HD docking, three 4TB Seagate performance HD's, wireless mouse and keyboard combo and a 6 button special XBOX 360 gamepad to use on PC.

Wow Smart Guy, that is a butt load of storage. If I had that much storage I would put my whole dvd collection on those drives, and also my whole cd music collection too. :D

Wow Smart Guy, that is a butt load of storage. If I had that much storage I would put my whole dvd collection on those drives, and also my whole cd music collection too. :D

Jee Mr. Mixx. You read my mind :angel:

I actually did it with all my movies, cartoons, anime, games and music.

It also helps organizing my stuff.

three 4TB Seagate performance HD's

I am thinking of getting a bigger external HDD as I my main 500GB has only got 194GB of space left and I will need the extra space for this year or I could use the one I put all my VM's on which I'd rather not do..

I've just bought myself a new bike in the sales:
Vertigo%20Bilbao%20700C.jpg

My next purchase is going to be either a new car.
Either an Audi A6 or BMW 5 series

I'm on the hunt for a new monitor.
511414-viseo243ddb-24-led-dvi-vga-monitor-um-fk3ee-001

and a new lens for my camera:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tamron-55-2...r_1_12?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1388762176&sr=1-12

Back
Top Bottom