Recent/Upcoming purchases thread

um man, that thread is what did you get for christmas... I mean in general. Like, what are you working on buying, or what did you just buy. Not what did you get for christmas lol

I brought a new dock for my new iPad mini yesterday for $29 from $69 with nothing wrong as it was returned..

Picked myself up one of these this week:
PX4Storm.jpg
Brought it out to the range for the first time today, she shoots like a dream.

Thanks! She's the third Beretta to be added to my collection, not a single one has served me badly or malfunctioned in any way.

I love that handgun. I would like to get a .45 but money is tight right now. But I am heading to the electronics reclamation tomorrow. I want to add another oscilloscope but may jump on anything that looks good.

Picked myself up one of these this week:
PX4Storm.jpg
Brought it out to the range for the first time today, she shoots like a dream.

Nice piece....:)

The only upcoming purchase i have is a 120gig Usb stick. I think i'm getting tired of using my ipod as a thumb drive, although it works great i want to move over to a Usb stick.

The next purchase after that might be another laptop...idk

The other day I got my Sapphire HD7770 1GB GDDR5 video card from Newegg. It's an upgrade from the Sapphire HD6670 1GB DDR3 and it more than doubled the frame rate. Pretty good card and the 6670 went back in my i3 system.

Yesterday I was at Harbor Freight to pick up some stuff to install my new all-in-one security camera system and I went next door to Academy to see what they got for ammo. Turned out a good day when I got these.

No, I didn't see any 22s. :)

Back
Top Bottom