So... what'd ya get?

Dude what are you going to do with that K-Bar!

Just my latest addition to the Zombie Apocalypse survival kit xD

Na I have a lot of outdoor gear. Pretty much everything you could need to survive in the wild (along with the training thanks to uncle sam's gun club). I just didn't have a proper knife, which is an absolute necessity, and really the only requirement for prolonged survival in the wild. It'll most likely collect dust 360 days a year, being used for the annual camping trip, and if I ever go hunting. Don't really have a way to store the meat at the moment, and I'm not going to kill an animal just for sport.

Someday, I want to kill a bear with that knife. That's a true hunt. I'll probably get obliterated though. If you guys ever see me post something to the effect of "Going to get that bear" and I never log in again, you'll know why... the bear won.

I "collect" thumb drives because they fascinate me.

Sweet! I'm not the only crazy USB thumb drive collector guy :)

I have a drawer full of them, two on my keyring, three (actually containing stuff I use) in my nerd backpack toolkit, and any number the kids have lost in toy chest blackhole.

My favorite, although I've never used it, is this one. I have a portable BackTrack install on it that appears to look just like Windows XP.

Last edited:
I suppose that the two favourite gifts that I got is the tablet that I'm posting from now (from my girlfriend) and a harmonica that my daughter have me!

sort of polar opposite of expenditure, but both rather cool

other than that
I got some clothes, (socks, pants, a tee shirt and some cufflinks)
chocolate, my sister made me some cookies, and I got some bottles of ale that I quite like as well.

I got a warm jacket and one of these:
ssp128.jpg

Those Usb thumb drives are awesome. One of these days i want a want to get a 120gig one. I had a 4gig one but i lost it somewhere, so right now i'm using my ipod 8gig to store my files.

So, no one else here that doesn't do Christmas? :p I just enjoy the day off haha. But it's nice to see that you all had a great time. Hope the times keep going for you.

I got some really nice things. I have some great friends and family :)

Got an android powered bluetooth helicopter, a tetris bop it. So addictive.
Also got Rayman Legends, some DVD's, money that paid for some of the dehumidifier running in my games room, and some drink and sweets :)
Was well happy.

I really do shell out at Christmas for other people. I love seeing reactions on peoples faces, but at the same time, I'm not really a fan of watching people watching me open gifts (I'm weird).

Well I've got my new iPad Mini (1st Gen) 16GB Wifi, new wallet, $105 in gift cards, chocolate, clothes. Out of the giftcards I went to Officeworks and found a good dock for my iPad that had been returned with nothing wrong, Was originally $69 but I got it for $29 so I am happy..

Last gift I had was a watch from my father like a year ago.

I'll photo shoot it and post it later.

Edit:

Hold on, I just found out from Life it is about Xmas gifts. I don't see any thing saying that. Hmmm...

We don't celebrate Christmas here so I got nothing :(

Last edited:
Last gift I had was a watch from my father like a year ago.

I'll photo shoot it and post it later.

Edit:

Hold on, I just found out from Life it is about Xmas gifts. I don't see any thing saying that. Hmmm...

We don't celebrate Christmas here so I got nothing :(

Well you could head over to the thread I made for NONE christmas related things :p

Back
Top Bottom