it's not illegal, celegorm ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trinky

BSOD
It's not illegal to stay completely anonymous online ???

Cos you can lie to the companies (as in the companies you buy computers from) about your details obviously and therefore be traced to a fake location... if it's only for the purpose to get back to the zombians forum, is it illegal ?

I'm not tryna break the law or nothing, it's just i'm trying to get back to it without being found.

I mean it's pretty sad of me to go to that extent, and it obviously isn't exactly easy... but possible and don't give me the 'I don't understand why you'd want to go back where you're not welcome' and 'it doesn't change that you're not allowed back/ it's still against the rules ' response; I've heard it far too many times! I'm fed up of that comment ! The rules there are if you're found with one you'd get banned... so it's technically not against the rules to if you're not found right ?:p Guess what that was one easy loophole !

And I'm not even gonna argue with you. Don't bother lying that's not how you do it; my source of info is from a forum moderator... regarding device fingerprinting which includes the customer identification and how to be traced to a physical location

Doesn't necessarily mean that's what you do and nor do I really care. AFAIK there's 2 ways of tracking the physical location. You can of course also find the real IP address of a member. and the subscription identification... the physical address is linked to a physical location, known from experience.

Sorry if this is related to this forum but I don't believe most people would bother coming back to this forum as most people wouldn't want to go where they're not wanted ,and also no one is really gonna bother doing all of that... fear of trouble along the way all for just a forum. lol. and no offence but this forum isn't really... regarding the number of members online it's still developing:)

Last edited:
Oh and another question: just curious, is the reason... you know when you buy a computer with cash from a store, is the reason you have to register it so that law enforcement can trace your computer to a physical location (to the point of ownership details) ???

Celegorm, i'm just curious about how a forum can tell the physical location of a member based on the customer identification of a computer's (ownership details - where they're from)
I realized it's nothing to do with my IP address...lol just on my customer Identity

Last edited:
No point being that paranoid about being online, or you may as well not connect at all in my opinion. If you really want to remain anon, the only true way to do that is not connect.

Your ISP know your exact location for example.

Using e-mails on company sites, that are for example an old one you don't use anymore is fine, but a lot of software, etc and stuff ask you to verify the e-mail by clicking a link in the e-mail, and it is in cases like this that the plan would screw you over.

If you are doing illegal activities online, they can trace it back to your PC yes. The ISP have to give up your location when police come calling.

Last edited:
No point being that paranoid about being online, or you may as well not connect at all in my opinion. If you really want to remain anon, the only true way to do that is not connect.

Your ISP know your exact location for example.

Using e-mails on company sites, that are for example an old one you don't use anymore is fine, but a lot of software, etc and stuff ask you to verify the e-mail by clicking a link in the e-mail, and it is in cases like this that the plan would screw you over.

If you are doing illegal activities online, they can trace it back to your PC yes. The ISP have to give up your location when police come calling.

I said it's not illegal activities !! I'm trying to get back onto zombians.

I'm not paranoid... it's a known secret by forum staff that there's other tools other than tracing the IP address that can reveal my physical location. Look one of the mods actually told me in a PM in fact they have my customer ID logged and the physical location, etc. I don't just make this stuff up!

Last edited:
Just curious regarding you (well not you or this forum in particular but in general) storing customer information linked to a physical location: I don't really understand what the purpose is ? Cos I believe it would be pretty expensive, so why would a forum spend sooo much money just to keep troublesome members out? They could just be ignored I mean and just banned based on their posting style..... or in another sense, isn't coming back under a new name just a compliment to the forum suggesting how much you love them ? lol.

and isn't it against the data protection act ???

Last edited:
If a forum doesn't want you on it, it isn't any of our business.
Rules are there for a reason Trinks.

I don't know what Zombian actually is, but if it connects using payment, etc, then they need a physical location

Oh my lord ! An admin at another pc forum told me that the ownership details of the computer is logged. It's nothing to do with the payment. It's to do with the customer. (of the computer and isp) identification they can figure out the physical location from that !!!

Rules. Ummmm it technically isn't against the rules, dude. The rules state that you get banned if your account gets found. What part don't you get??? So if it isn't found, it wont get banned. no matter what people say you cant ban without proof.
Kage, the rule that you'd only get banned if it's found is rule cos if someone says 'blaaaaaaaah' the staff would ignore it if they can't find it and in case what someone says is a lie/misinterpretated.
SO IF IT'S NOT FOUND, THEY CAN'T DO NOTHING.OH YES MISSY, RYLES ARE THERE FOR A REASON :eyebrows:

It's not against the rules to re-register, it's only a bannable offence if you're fund to be... duh.

Yup, you can't prevent. Your ISP knowing your physical location, but if you use a reverse proxy the source IP will appear that of the reverse proxy as it's a relay between the client and the server ... This is why forums use customer info it's more reliable !!!

What I'm saying is there's other ways to trace your location apart from IP ADDRESES.
lags please stop commenting as you are gettibg quite annoying.

Sorry if this is related to this forum but I don't believe most people would bother coming back to this forum as most people wouldn't want to go where they're not wanted ,and also no one is really gonna bother doing all of that... fear of trouble along the way all for just a forum. lol. and no offence but this forum isn't really... regarding the number of members online it's still developing:)

Why do you keep coming back then Fluffy? 20 accounts banned...take your own advice and don't bother.

ownsdey, quick question: you know you and t-man arekeeping an eye on my details i post with... Would you/system that flags them ever 'forget' ??? Like ever ???

Oh yea and also BTW it was either Celegorm or iPwn who tild me this forum logs customer id or something... I can't remember who but if I said that and they read this post it would be obvious who i am ;p

Oh and you'll find...yes my username contradicts my true identuty. Don't call me a loser though, you bitch.

btw yes im banned from zombians for being a 'compulsive liar' but that's not where i really wnna go back ;P

My ban reason was-'t fair in the first place then you say i ddefinitely wont be let back cos of the numvers of accts i've created and insulted you with. But if you hadn't insulted me by calling me a 'loser' I wouldn't have insulted you, bitch.

BTW don't delete my posts cos knowing you apparently you can insult me oh it's the Power hungry 'im so amazin Mr mod' thing isnt it now ??? Cos knowing you idiots, then you delete MY posts... I. mean if I post an insult for a period of time the staff banned me and deleted all my posts every single time. If you can I have the right to insult you. We aren't friends so what the hell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom