Wieldman vs Silva 2

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Ok, who else is grinding their teeth for this fight, we are 1week away from a big fight.

Predictions anyone?

Silva second round, Ko by heal to jaw.

Weidman by KO or TKO (if it ends up on the ground) just like last time. Silva found out he can punch and Weidman is a better wrestler than Sonnen who owned Silva for 4 rounds. And of course Rousey by arm bar.

Weidman by KO or TKO (if it ends up on the ground) just like last time. Silva found out he can punch and Weidman is a better wrestler than Sonnen who owned Silva for 4 rounds. And of course Rousey by arm bar.

Well I've watched the sonnen fight alot of times, sonnen had silva majority of the time but andersons connections was alot more of a force to the fight, his accuracy was good, it was an epic fight I do admit, same with GSP, I like him but he should of lost that fight to hendricks...

Anyway can't wait, jones to got ass whooped by gustafsson but won the fight, ahh well... If you re-watch silva and wieldman watch anderson's connections, he had a good chance but he messed up with just cockiness, anyway, I'm glad we have someone who else likes UFC, maybe we share different opinions but at last I see a topic and a reply :)

I'm a big ufc fan, I find myself as a fighter to, I watch alot of fights and rewatch them to, if I'm working at nights i'll watch them on my phone when am waiting for orders, find it entertaining and I learn alot, shame I have no partner to spar with haha, I just practise at home and do situps, push ups, balancing, handstands and my elastic grip puller rofl...

Whos your fav fighter? I like bigfoot and silva.

Btw I don't watch the women, if they was in oil or mud maybe, lol

My favorite fighter is hard to pick I guess it would be Dan Henderson in the mens division and Cat Zingano in the femal division.

Back
Top Bottom