Software That Protects Wireless Connection

sunshine1

Solid State Member
I have a small software program called Wireless Network Watcher and it shows in a screen my router (netgear), my computer and if my roommate
goes online it shows him on a device. It also has a heading for detections and it has had maybe 9 on the router, maybe from 4 to 8 on my computer, and around 6 or 7 on my roommates. The numbers change. It shows a balloon whenever a device connects but it hasn't shown the detections as devices. The information was very short and they didn't mention what the detections meant.

Maybe nearby users wifi is over-lapping?

Has anyone used this program and might know?

I deleted the program after I was watching a tv show and it stopped suddenly and the the balloon popped up that said new was detected on my user name. So, since I can't figure out the software, I deleted it.

Mods, go ahead and delete my posts if you want as I no longer have the program I was asking about.

Thanks!

Sorry i couldn't help you on the issue you was having with your software. Sometimes we have to do what we can to resolve the prob. :)

Sorry i couldn't help you on the issue you was having with your software. Sometimes we have to do what we can to resolve the prob. :)

No problem, mr mixx

I always install programs too quickly and uninstall them if there is something
I can't figure out.

Back
Top Bottom