vob file to DVD

jmacavali

Fully Optimized
I have a bunch of movies in VOB format. What's the easiest way to get them to a DVD (that will play on my DVD player)?

Right now I use handbrake to convert them to mp4 and then use Windows Movie Maker to convert the mp4 to WMV and then Windows DVD Creator to turn the WMV into a readable DVD that plays in DVD players.

This process works, but it's cumbersome and I am looking for an easier way (if there is one). I'm not really concerned about quality or audio - so long as it plays and looks "ok" I'm fine. I can't really notice the difference anyway.

I use Ashampoo burning studio, it allows you to take .vob files directly from a folder & burns them to a dvd that plays on most dvd players.

This program is free & has a 30 day trial, but it's worth it.

This will save you a lot of time from converting over & over.

Is there a watermark on the vids during the 30 day trial because I could do all my movies in 30 days.?

Is there a watermark on the vids during the 30 day trial because I could do all my movies in 30 days.?

No water mark at all, I stand behind this program. Btw i'm using version 6, but i'm sure the newer versions still won't display a water mark.

Back
Top Bottom