What games are you currently playing?

Back then i wasn't really in too the whole pc gaming.... Since then i have realized that gaming is gaming no platform will make me bias towards it unless it has horrible hardware in comparison to its competitors. cough cough... ps3 vs 360 war.... the only reason 360 stood its' ground in my favor was halo series... the rest went to ps3. :) i had ended up buying both consoles in the end...lawls.... what i hated about consoles is that there is always specific one console only games that i cannot get on pc, which is the only reason why i wasn't all that in to pc gaming no matter how wonderful the graphic improvements were on pc's.

Last edited:
Never been a PC gamer (unless you count Sims or the Tycoon series of games). Haven't had a new generation console since the Wii, and only have about 5 games for that. Really gamed hard on my SNES and my N64 but now I "game" on my iPad and that's really it. I will occasionally break out the NES with my son.

I sold it about 3 years ago. I haven't had a modern console for that long (if you considered the Wii "modern"...LOL). If I still had it, I probably would do that. I've had an NES for about a year that I play with my son sometimes. Otherwise I play on my iPad.

in my opinion, nintendo and apple share some same characteristics, like being jailbroken and play 3rd party software/pirated games.

I just found and have been playing Arcane on iOS. Pretty fun MMO. iOS is starting to get some decent enough MMO's to keep me from wanting to get back into them on the computer (which I don't have time for).

still remember back in the day, in order to play pirated games on the ps2, i had to solder a few parts to get it going.

Back
Top Bottom