Toshiba Satellite Help

allysaurus

Beta member
Hey there. Having a few issues with my Toshiba Laptop atm and am unsure what to do to fix it.

I lent my laptop to my brother for about a week and he managed to break it -_-. Surprise surprise. It won't leave the Toshiba Leading Innovation loading screen. And when I try to enter setup or boot modes it will just beep once loudly and sit there with Entering: ________. And stays that way until I switch it off with the power button.

I was trying to reformat it but am unsure how I'm going to be able to do anything because it just won't get past this screen. No matter what I try.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Well i had that happen once to me, I thought that something went horribly wrong when i turned on my laptop & it got stuck at the logo screen.

Here is a small fix that just might work for you. 1st unplug your laptop power cord & remove the battery from the bottom.

Then take a small screw driver and remove the cover that houses your CMOS battery & take it out( for about 5 minutes)

The CMOS battery looks like a watch battery (about the size of a dime.)

Then put back in the CMOS battery and bootup your laptop. It should be able to load windows just fine.

Hope that helps...:)

Back
Top Bottom