Random Chit Chat

How many of us have done this..

weekend-alone-on-computer-weekend-ecards-someecards.png

You fly them by remote control. It's only 450mm from prop nut to prop nut measured diagonally. Be a bit of a tight fit. Maybe one on each foot.

Well since i never saw those flying things would explain why i didn't know you fly them via remote....:lol:

Still, you should nab some pics for us. ;)

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhabgvIIXik#t=330

Woah, that dude is a trip. That must of taken lots of practice to do all those crazy stunts.:D

Sorry mix. I tossed it in the dumpster this morning. I'm done with this hobby. That's 2 defective birds back to back. I'm done.

Hey man, i'm sorry if your fed up with some things in your life, but please remember this. You have been a big part of this community and you are a good friend of mine even if you didn't think we were friends.

Seti, just keep us here at CF in mind when things calm down. I know you said in another thread that you were done with forums, but i just wanted to say that if you decide to leave us here at CF, that you will be missed man. ;)

But did you actually die within the nightmares? I've had that happen a few times, and it's pretty cool to experience whatever your mind thinks death feels like. Terrifying at first, but eventually you don't care anymore and just go with it. Then you wake up and spend the next week constantly questioning reality.

Never really experienced death in my dreams. I've only seen it about to happen. But I occasionally realize that I'm dreaming so I do some really naughty stuff :D

I feel better now. Less nightmares. Less waking up crying like all sadness accumulate over my shoulders. Guess I'll start a topic for those sad dreams I had lately.

I just got back from helping with bayou cleanup. We finally got through this one blockage they've been working on for a while. It's still not really clean, but finally passable. Now there's three more that are even bigger. It's probably going to be summer before we finish everything. It was navigable a year and a half ago, so this is really out of the ordinary.

Never really experienced death in my dreams. I've only seen it about to happen. But I occasionally realize that I'm dreaming so I do some really naughty stuff :D

Lucid dreaming is pretty awesome. I get them sometimes by just going into sleep without ever losing consciousness. Happens a lot in mornings if something wakes me up. I never have been able to fully control them like some people can though.

I feel better now. Less nightmares. Less waking up crying like all sadness accumulate over my shoulders. Guess I'll start a topic for those sad dreams I had lately.

That's good. My dreams tend to be more screwed up than sad. I don't even want to know how many times I've committed suicide by now. It's always a totally different scenario, too. And there's one more I have in mind that was exceptionally disturbing, to the point where none of my other dreams even come close. It'd take a long time to explain, so I won't right now. I probably would if you start that thread though. It's the dream in which i had the most vivid experience with "death."

Back
Top Bottom