Random Chit Chat

Things may finally be looking good for me. Applied for a traineeship working and studying full time in IT yesterday, Had the interview today and should know if I have another interview with the employer late next week.

Happy 11/12/13 everyone :D

Yep, here we use the date on DD/MM/YY format.

Had this really bad fever Friday. I only started to feel better yesterday. Thought I was gonna die. Had nightmares that supported that idea.

Be sure to post us some pics of the new builds Setishock.:)

I would like to see what they look like.

I started the DJI Flame Wheel F450 build finally last night. Got all the soldering done. That was a bit of a hassle. The adjustable iron I bought is a POS.
Got the booms and the motors and the ESC's wired up and mounted. Along with the flight controller computer and the radio receiver. What's left is to get the top deck mounted and the GPS receiver installed.
Then it gets plugged in to my computer for calibrating and testing. DJI has some slick software for doing that.
What was sad was I had to cut the battery plug off my Phantom battery charger to have a battery connector for the F450. I can replace that later. I have a real fancy charger for my batteries I got last week that will serve.

Breakfast first then back on it. Who knows, if the weather holds I might sneak in a test flight this afternoon.

Sounds like it's coming along nicely Seti, those must be fun to fly. I'm scared of heights so i would prolly panic in one of those contraptions...:lol:

Happy 11/12/13 everyone :D

Yep, here we use the date on DD/MM/YY format.

Most places seem to, just not the US. It's always so confusing trying to figure out whether a date is written DD/MM/YY or MM/DD/YY. I've tried to use expired coupons before because of that. Just use YYYY-MM-DD, people. It's not confusing, and it's the ISO standard.

Had this really bad fever Friday. I only started to feel better yesterday. Thought I was gonna die. Had nightmares that supported that idea.

But did you actually die within the nightmares? I've had that happen a few times, and it's pretty cool to experience whatever your mind thinks death feels like. Terrifying at first, but eventually you don't care anymore and just go with it. Then you wake up and spend the next week constantly questioning reality.

Sounds like it's coming along nicely Seti, those must be fun to fly. I'm scared of heights so i would prolly panic in one of those contraptions...:lol:

You fly them by remote control. It's only 450mm from prop nut to prop nut measured diagonally. Be a bit of a tight fit. Maybe one on each foot. :whistling:

Back
Top Bottom