How Will You Spend This Christmas?

BK_123

Golden Master
So how will you spend Christmas this year, For me it is the same ole except my second lot of grandparents are flying to Melbourne on Christmas Eve so I won't spend the night with them like I usually do but everything else is the same. I spend the morning with family at home then off to my other lot of grandparents for lunch and spend the rest of the day out there most likely.

I spend X-mas the same way every year. I visit mom and dad at ruffly 2PM the 24'th.
It's also about that time the rest of the quest arrives. my sister is properly gonna be there the day before.
The we eat dinner at 3 and lunch at 6. the we are opening presents at 8.
It's gonna be a good day ^^

Play Santa the night before (eat the cookies and drink the milk the boys put out, put "Santa's" presents under tree), wake up, open presents, take pictures, make breakfast, clean up, go to in-laws, open family presents, then veg the rest of the day.

Revising for exams (yup, I have my mock GCSE's )=/ I might go ice-skating/shopping once or twice though, depending on how it goes...

My Christmas is pretty much the same, a nice lunch with the family then going over relatives & visiting. Then coming home to a nice ham dinner, then opening 1 gift on Christmas eve. Then on Christmas morning having a nice breakfast, then opening the rest of the presents.

Then the rest of the day playing with your new toys. Computer related toys are the best.;)

Then the rest of the day playing with your new toys. Computer related toys are the best.;)

Sure are, I am getting a new iPad Mini not the latest one unfortunately but I still got all the good features. I would've like to have gotten it in white but they only had black 16GB WiFi models only but oh well. I cannot wait :rofl:

Sure are, I am getting a new iPad Mini not the latest one unfortunately but I still got all the good features. I would've like to have gotten it in white but they only had black 16GB WiFi models only but oh well. I cannot wait :rofl:
You get all of the good feathers??? what the... ?!?

Xmas Eve I will go hunt down some homeless people & shout them a good feed & drinks, been doing this over 20 years.
Xmas day I will have lunch/dinner with the wife's family at my house & kick back knowing I have done another good deed for others who are less fortunate.

Now that is worth celebrating Xmas.

PS: Don't take me for a religious type of person, I'm not but I know what it is like being homeless.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom