Help!!

FortheHorde

Solid State Member
Hello, I need some help picking parts for a build, all I'm looking for only a few things, an unlocked i5, and a dedicated graphics card that can handle games like skyrim on heavier settings if possible, I'm not really worried about anything else besides like a little over head for over clocking in the future and USB 3.0. So I just need some help picking a mobo, cheap case, power supply, ram, graphics card, cpu, and hard drives and maybe an ssd for all around 1000 (plus shipping). Plus Windows 8 :D

BK's build is pretty good, but you're over budget and still don't have Windows 8.

Drop the SSD, and replace the case with this cheap case.

Add Windows 8.1

Come in at $907.92, with money to spare for tax and shipping.

Glad to help.
Please tell us if you need any more advice.
did you choose to skip the SSD? In that case did you use the money saved on a better graphic card?

well i dropped the ssd for the Gtx770, picked a different case for like the same price that had usb 3.0 support on the front, picked up windows 8.1, but i had to get a different mobo cause it was sold out i guess,

Newegg.com - ASRock Fatal1ty Z87 Killer LGA 1150 Intel Z87 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

its pretty much the same thing from what i read (quickly mind you), but the price jumps up again after the holidays, soooo poop
But i still have awhile to decide, i really needed the help to figure everything out, being a newb and all to actually building a rig.
Also i did a wattage calculator and it said i should get almost 700 some watts, is that right? or... cause i dont know...

Back
Top Bottom