Photography Competition: Misplaced Objects - Submissions

ssc456

Fully Optimized
Hey Guys,

The subject for the competition this time round is misplaced objects or object that look like they don't belong in that photo.

I have a good idea for mine and will be taking it / uploading it soon!

Look forward to seeing all of your entries!

Stickied. Submissions end Dec 18.

Also, is this something that we can setup ourselves or is it supposed to be something that we just happened to come across?

Well the idea was better than the execution.
It didn't turn out how I thought at all so I will be trying again but thought I would upload this for your viewing pleasure.

I know it's not a nice site but I tried to put the stereotypical picture of health (fruit) with the complete opposite, but I'm not happy with it.

ksoZ2Vm.jpg

Finally, an interesting subject. I'll see if I can come up with anything for this one. I think something naturally misplaced would be a lot more interesting than just sticking something in a weird place though.

Here is my attempt at this competition, I was trying to go with a rainbow theme with the dvd's & the rainbow card, but i didn't get the result I was looking for. Oh well, here is my picture.

Attachments

• DSCI0067.jpg
    DSCI0067.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 62
Keep em coming in guys.

It seems like we all have brilliant ideas but are struggling to get the results we are happy with.

Back
Top Bottom