Word 2013 picture problem

atomichybrid

In Runtime
Hi there,

Ive just formatted my computer and installed Windows 8.1 with Office 2013 in it. The issue I'm facing is the drag and drop image feature. I can drag and drop images into Word fine, but the images doesnt have a rotate icon on the top of the image like how I use to do it in Windows 8.

I find this weird and wonder if people who are using Win 8.1 with Office 2013 are experiencing the same thing. If there is a solution to this then please let me know. I input a lot of graphics to build worksheets for students and rotate images to straighten them.

Cheers

I see the same issue on my Win 8.1 tablet but it works OK on a VM I have running with 8.1 and Office 2013. To get the rotate handle in the VM, I need to right-click on the picture.

Last edited:
Yeah I figured as much, I've found a workaround and its to use the insert picture. I can freely rotate as I like with this way though its more convinient to drag and drop and have a rotation feature.

If there are some suggestions for drag and drop to work, other than inserting picture much appreciated.

Cheers

EDIT: Image shown, on what happens when you drag and drop an image, no rotation thing at the top and its got weird handle bars.

sjk8txf.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom