Would this pc be good

kool101

Beta member
Bey guy s in thinking of buying this computer to start some youtube vids on minecraft battlefield cod on high settings or medium settings

Specs
Processor: Intel Quad Core i5-4670 Processor 3.4Ghz (6M Cache, Max Turbo Frequency 3.8 GHz)
RAM / Memory: Latest 16GB DDR III 1333 MHz Premium System Memory
Operating System: Genuine Microsoft Windows 8.1 64Bit
Motherboard: Asus or Gigabyte H87 Chipset, 4 x DDR3, USB3, HDMI, UltraHD, Instant OS Login
Hard Drive: 2000GB (2TB) Serial ATA Hard Disk Drive
Solid State Drive (SSD): No Solid State Hard Disk Drive Required
Hard Drive 2 & USB Backup: No Additional Hard Disk Drive
Graphics Card: 2GB nVidia Geforce GTX650 - GDDR5 - DVI/HDMI/VGA - PCIe3.0 - 128bit
Sound Card: Integrated High Definition Audio Chipset
It is upgradable tell me what I should change if you think I should and if you know any good custom websites that are cheap for gaming pcs please leave links

The price of this is 1.5k

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

I might be running a mc server too that's why there is 16 gb or ram

Last edited:
That computer is going to be a Beast.

kool101, when you get everything going and start making video's give me a link to your Utube channel and I will subscribe to it.

I love watching Utube LP players. ;)

That computer is going to be a Beast.

kool101, when you get everything going and start making video's give me a link to your Utube channel and I will subscribe to it.

I love watching Utube LP players. ;)
Cheers I will link u to it I'm getting all the parts in soon it should be done on Xmas and I'll start making vids 4-5 days after

Looking good, I'd go for a better GPU..

I changed the motherboard to will this make it better? Or is it unneeded

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Motherboard: ASUS Z87-C, 4 X DDR3, USB3.0, RAID, HDMI, Crossfire, 4K Ultra HD Ready

yeah i agree with BK, you need to get a better GPU.

and 1600Mhz ram..

Also if you built it yourself you'd save hundreds of pounds...

I changed the motherboard to will this make it better? Or is it unneeded

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Motherboard: ASUS Z87-C, 4 X DDR3, USB3.0, RAID, HDMI, Crossfire, 4K Ultra HD Ready

No the motherboard won't really improve the performance of the GPU, You need a better GPU, How much are you willing to spend for a better GPU, Take a look at what PC Case Gear has to offer PC Case Gear Graphics Cards

Back
Top Bottom