Allo Allo

It shouldn't be a problem, it's a very short list.

I'm loving the new Star Trek movie series, the last one INTO THE DARKNESS was an awesome movie. I think they did a good job at picking the characters to play the part of captain Kirk & his crew.

I've actually not seen the Stark Trek movies, I was concerned that they would ruin them. I have heard good things about them though and thought that I might give them a go but I'm not sure.

By the way, I added a profile pic but it doesn't appear to be displayed but it shows when I go to the UCP. Does this happen for everyone?

If i was you i would definetly see the new Star Trek series, I don't think you will be dissapointed.

As for your profile pic, just go into your User CP and then go to edit avitar, and use custom avitar, and upload a pic from your computer.

Edit: If it doesn't work, it might be that you have to have a minimum of 25 posts to upload custom avitar i think.

Last edited:
I think the first one is on Netflix so I might give it a watch tonight then. If it's not crap I'll download the second one :)

The number of posts things would probably have something to do with it :s

I used to be so addicted to netflix, I was watching more documentaries than i was watching Movies.

I loved watching HOWS IT MADE series, I love how they make stuff. It was like being right there in the factory.

Yes, i think once you get a certain amount of posts you can upload a pic of your choice. ;)

Tell me about it! I used to have love film and I watched so much junk It was ridiculous. Then I migrated to Netflix and just watch rubbish on there. I even watched this 'documentary' about Steve Jobs - I don't even like Apple products!

Haha, that's funny...

I don't have Netflix anymore, now I just watch lots of documentaries on Utube.

Mostly space docs catch my attention, and stuff like that. I think the last one I watched was about traveling faster than the speed of light & what it would be like if you could.

I watched one last night about the speed of light; they stated that the sun is the largest black object I'm our solar system but I don't think that's true. I think the reason why it doesn't reflect light It because it emits so much light It physically can't where as I thought a black object was classed as something which is too dense to reflect the light particles?...It just made me confused and they didn't explain it fully :/

Ya, I usually take their opinions with a grain of salt. Although i do have to say they have tons of good documentaries out there. I like the ones about Time Travel. Like the real doc about the Philadelphia Experiment where two of the crew members traveled to the future.

Welcome aboard.

Remember, there is not such a thing as stupid questions. Just post anything you like, everyone is cool and nice around here. Well, most of the time at least :)

So, what's a chocolatem? A typo of chocolate? I love chocolate :D

Kit Kat, Twix, Lion Bar.... OMG!

Of course I mean "Oh my goodness", not listing another kinda chocolate ha ha.

Back
Top Bottom