Allo Allo

snuffle_bum

Baseband Member
Hi,

I'm Lil and totally suck at introductions.

I will probably annoy the hell out of all of you with stupid questions which have obvious answers! I'm rather new to computing and suddenly developed and interest when I applied for an internal vacancy in IT with the company I work for and some how got it.

I like bacon, cheese, chocolatem pancakes and pokemon.

I love gaming, be it on PC or on Xbox and have a very keen interest in RPG's and the Elder Scrolls (to the point I have an Oblivion tattoo).

I enjoy general sci-fi; if it has a FTL drive, a jump drive or is in space and moves rather fast then I'm all over it. I particulalry like Battlestar Galactica (the new one), Star Trek Enterprise and Voyager, Star Wars and most other things that fall into categories like these.

Umm, I can't really think of anything else now!

Any way, 'Hi!' :)

Hello & Welcome to CF. I too like sci-fi stuff. I love watching Star Trek & Voyager series. I also like RPG's as well. ;)

Hello & Welcome to CF. I too like sci-fi stuff. I love watching Star Trek & Voyager series. I also like RPG's as well. ;)

Splendid! Hopefully you like bacon too?

I've been attempting to find a decent sci-fi series too entertain myself as nothing is really taking my interest at the moment. Any suggestions?

"Are you kidding???" I love bacon.. :lol:

As far as suggesting a new series, I don't have any ideas. I like the old Stargate series, those were awesome. I don't watch that much TV as I used too. I spend way too much time on my computer. :lol:

I LOVE Stargate! Only SG1 and Atlantis though. I tried to watch universe (that's the one with Robert Carlyle, yes) and thought it was crap. It's such a shame they got stopped, but I suppose SG1 had a fair few seasons and there's only so many bad religious guys you can have I guess.

Yes, the SG-1 series was the bomb. I really liked the movie too, I thought it was very well done. I don't know if the movie AVITAR counts as a sci-fi category but I loved that movie.

I'm patiently waiting for part 2 to come out to theaters.

Yeah the movie was ace, I would have preferred for Richard Dean Anderson to be in it rather than Kurt Russel, but then you probably needed someone who could actually play a serious role in the film. I liked the little 'movies' throughout the series like the Ark of Truth etc.

I didn't enjoy Avatar, I only watched it for Sigourney Weaver and was just left with bitter disappointment. Not as bitter or as disappointing as Prometheus though; seriously, what the hell was that other than 130 minutes of pretty much nothing only for all the interesting bits to be shoved in at the end and for basically no Aliens in it?

Tell you what I did enjoy, which I didn't think I would: Pacific Rim.

I heard a lot of people say Pacific Rim was good, although i haven't seen it yet but it's on my list of movies to watch. :D

Back
Top Bottom