Computer Certifications

ya ive heard CCNA is a beast!! but it pays off!!

It sure does, There was a guy in my class who completing Discovery 2 which is very hard and he was really committed to completing it. He passed his 3rd attempt at the final exam then was trying to complete labs (prac work) but then he pulled out altogether as he wasn't doing any of the labs when he was doing the readings.

dang! i eventually would like to get CCNA. As a sysadmin having CCNA you can get as much as 30,000 more a year just for having that.

One of the few reasons I decided to complete it because it offered to me at not cost through college otherwise it would of costed $300AU to do it or something like that.

well thats awesome! ya the army paid for mine as well. had my own class with like 10 people in it. for sec + and my win 7 cert.

Is getting any qualification/certification from Microsoft worth it as I've been thinking about looking into it.

I'm a lucky person but I have worked hard for 3-5years on and off as an assistant accountant.

Why am I lucky? My step dad is the boss of his own business, he has a ACA, which is Chartered accountant, a salary of over £100k + a year with over 150clients, I work their, but I do book-keeping and bank balancing, just started a AAC course, lvl 2, their are 4 levels, so if I pass lvl 2 I do 3 then 4, 4 is a diploma, hopefully if I pass that I'll have a AAC diploma and may earn upto £20k+ a year first year and from then it says it can be £72,000+ if you carry on with it after 5-10years or so.. anyway, this is my life, but I was ment to be computers but I guess this is one of the best jobs in the uk and always in need of work so I have chose my path wisely and hopefully this forums is still around I can start donating to make it bigger once I earn big ££ should be next year around march-april, we are getting contracts of firms to book-keep where I get the bill, woooh, can't wait!

It's all about the certificates these days, you must be qualified.

Back
Top Bottom