Christmas Avatars :)

BK_123

Golden Master
So its coming up to the festive season and its time to slap the christmas avatar on :D. Foothead was nice enough and edit my avatar at the time and put the hat on :), She might do it for others if they aren't sure on how to do it. So get the ole christmas avatars out guys..

Mine from last year
1z3nh3p.gif

Also the forum logo was edited for the month so we could have the hat on it

52.png

http://www.computerforums.org/forums/site-admin-news-feedback/santa-hat-220310.html

If someone could edit my avatar to have a Santa hat, I would appreciate it. I think it's a fantastic idea.

edit: I just realized it would be a pretty tight fit, but you can cut off part of the Christmas hat if you want. THANKS :)

I think this is a cool idea, although i don't have a Christmas avitar i can use so i'll have to see about changing mine. :)

It's way too early for this. Maybe in a couple weeks, but we haven't even had thanksgiving yet. I'm always so sick of Christmas by the time it finally arrives because it keeps getting pushed earlier every year.

I'd still be willing to edit avatars for anyone who wants it. I'll try mixing it up a bit so everyone doesn't have the same hat. Jogabonito, I'll do yours when I can get to a computer.

Last edited:
Meh...Thanksgiving is in 3 days. December starts next week. Its cold and snowing here. Our lights are up outside. Its close enough, and i just had mine ready made from last year. If you have to make one, then its a fair time to post. And to be honest, I really haven't heard too much about Christmas yet (aside from the Black Friday shopping stuff which really isn't Christmas anyway).

It's way too early for this. Maybe in a couple weeks, but we haven't even had thanksgiving yet. I'm always so sick of Christmas by the time it finally arrives because it keeps getting pushed earlier every year.

Haha, it does seem that way. Where i'm at they are already playing Christmas music on the radio & Toys r Us is opening their doors on thanksgiving night.

That's retail stores for you, their always competing against each other.

Back
Top Bottom