Your sound system

particleman

In Runtime
Just curious as to what kind of sound systems you guys are using. I may possibly be showing my age by even having a sound system.

I have an old Sony 5.1 receiver with a a pair of 15" Technics cabinets and a pair of 12" Technics cabinets.

Some of those Technics speakers are surprisingly nice sounding. Technics is one of my favorite brands. Their monster receivers are very hard to find. The Technics sa-1000 still sells for close to or over $1000.

I have my PC hooked up to my 2.1 720 watt Panasonic system.
Very loud, good clarity until you hit "11" where the tops can become a little distorted.

I'm kind of a part time DJ (though I sold my equipment) it's still a passion of mine and i'm looking at getting a set of these for my home producing stuff.

SDJ08 PIONEER SDJ08 Active Monitor Speakers (Pair) at Westend DJ, London

I can tell you first hand that these bad boys rock! Sound quality is amazing!

Sounds so much better, only thing is, KNOCK KNOCK.... sister walks in, ME: ''WTF DO YOU WANT, Don't just walk in'' Sister: ''Well I did Knock''

Clearly my headphones are good and they only cost £20 lol

Put together all the sound systems we have, and we could run a theater LOL. On my PC I always use my headphones. But in the living room we have 2 2ft Technics, ( one on each side of the Tv) and a really nice receiver. In my room I have 2 Jenson cs315 on top of each other. https://www.google.com/search?q=jen...Bstanding%2Bspeakers%26LH_PrefLoc%3D1;169;225 I'm 6ft and together they are almost bigger then I am. In my family we like good sound :D

Back
Top Bottom