Hello Computer Forums

Atomic, you got left behind pal, where on earth did you come from? I remember all of you old nuggets, haha, glad to see you back mr mixx, I loved your feedback and debates on this forums back along time ago if you remember, you was a very smart decent chap, glad your back, I hope you get it back, it's very much a respected account.

PS: Atomic, you're a looney, I hope your doing good to, I looked you up, thought you just left all together, hopefully you're around to, looks like we have me and a few other old members reuniting, god I love it, bring on the rest of the looney pack.

Last edited:
Atomic, you got left behind pal, where on earth did you come from? I remember all of you old nuggets, haha, glad to see you back mr mixx, I loved your feedback and debates on this forums back along time ago if you remember, you was a very smart decent chap, glad your back, I hope you get it back, it's very much a respected account.

PS: Atomic, you're a looney, I hope your doing good to, I looked you up, thought you just left all together, hopefully you're around to, looks like we have me and a few other old members reuniting, god I love it, bring on the rest of the looney pack.

Thank you for the warm welcomes, and might i say that i remember you back in the day. i'm glad to see you again my friend.

Yes it would be awesome to have the old members reuniting like you said. what ever happened to Lord K and Slayer? i wonder if they are still around, although i dought it though.

Thank you for the warm welcomes, and might i say that i remember you back in the day. i'm glad to see you again my friend.

Yes it would be awesome to have the old members reuniting like you said. what ever happened to Lord K and Slayer? i wonder if they are still around, although i dought it though.

Thanks, yes Lord K I remember him to and slayer, haven't seen them in along time, I think they went inactive, maybe just moved on from computers....

Looks like we have a lot of members coming back to the forum nowa days.

It's good to see members sticking around for such a long time!

Indeed, it's good to see old members coming back & becoming active again. it's also good to see a lot of new members joining too and becoming part of the community.

Also BK_123 i have accepted your friend request ;)

Back
Top Bottom