Last TV Show/Movie You Watched

Thor, the dark world. watched it last week in the theater. Well first off, i'm lucky to live in a small place like up north.. Because theater tickets are $4.00 :D :D. About the movie, it was really good over all, but I didn't like the animated cut scenes they put it. The animations were way too cheesy. and I think the movie felt at certain parts, it should be over by now. But the added comedy parts were just down right hilarious. So anyone who wants a good laugh, I'd say go watch it. But I wouldn't recommend this to kids under 13 years old.

All the new releases, (only good copys)

Waiting for the new Thor..

Breaking bad - catching up
Moaning of life - Karl pilkington
Dexter - Just finished
Walking dead - Catching up

Walking dead - Catching up

I find this to become more true with each episode...
9654.jpg

The last movie i went to see was Star Trek into the darkness. that was an awesome movie although i have to say that i'm a Sci-fi nut and enjoy anything related to space.

I haven't seen Thor yet but it's on my list of movies to see.

Also i am waiting for Avitar 2 to come out, i love that movie.

I watch so many things one after another so I lose track, but generally some anime episode, a Justice League episode and Guyver: the Dark Hero Live Action.

As for the latest released stuff; Johnny Dip's latest movie was cool. That cowboy + Indian's movie, I don't remember the name. Also some new UK zombie movie that I had difficulty understanding half of it.

Downloaded the latest Walking Dead episode yesterday but haven't watched it yet. Waiting for Game of Thrones.

I hate super hero live action movies.

I've watched a few episodes of Dexter which is good. My stepdad watches a lot of old war movies/shows but I don't know the name of them..

Back
Top Bottom