Photo voting thread, your best/favorite.

Vote your best/fav

• Jmac

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Seti

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Life

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • iPwn

• BikerEcho

• Berry120

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Smart_Guy

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • SSCC

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Life

BSOD
Choose which one you like most, DON'T VOTE FOR YOURSELF. Good luck :D
Jmac
IMG_7101_zpsffd279aa.jpg

Seti
attachment.php

Life
2meqv4i.jpg

berry120
library%20trails.jpg

Biker
IMG_20130712_084206.jpg

SSCC
xNoUg0M.jpg

Smart_Guy
6bsf.jpg

Ipwns Photo is not in here, it didn't work for me, I already gave him the option, so a mod just needs to add his picture.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

was really hard between scotts, Bikers, ipwns, and Jmac, Super hard. But I went with Jmac :)

Last edited:
Tip1:
Don't vote if you're participating in the contest. You might be the reason for your own fail.

Tip2:
Vote for yourself. The list of voters don't show up :D

Tip1:
Don't vote if you're participating in the contest. You might be the reason for your own fail.

Tip2:
Vote for yourself. The list of voters don't show up :D

tip 1: I hope this is a joke..

top 2: Can a mod please change the thread so that everyone can see who votes what...

Yes I was joking.

Sorry, didn't mean any harm.

Voted for SSCC. Hmm, this chameleon looks... wise.

Last edited:
Thank you Smart Guy :)

I think each are good in their own right.

I've been back and forth with this for a while.
I like Smart Guys because it really makes me hungry lol, looks like it could easily be in a cooking book or something but the edges are slightly out of focus and a tad grainy mainly on the left hand side, but then so is mine . . . .

I Really like Biker's for the simple wow factor of the photo, it definitely doesn't look like something your average photographer would ever take. very very pretty photo.

I like Berry's for the creativity and I actually really like the beams of light coming out of the building, I think it adds a little sci-fi effect to the whole thing. But I think I would have liked it over a longer period of time to see a much longer trail of the stars.

Life's well what can I say, really really impressive photo, I thin the positioning and angle the photo is taken is absolutely spot on!

Seti's I love the idea / concept but i'm not sure the execution went entirely smoothly (my opinion). I suppose in the idea circumstances the shutter would be open longer to get it a little more light in and the ISO would be lower but from a move object that's not really possible.

Jmac's I really do like, I actually took something similar with my camera but I didn't get the grass up close anywhere near as dark, very impressive.

I think my vote In the end goes to . . . Life

Nice detailed analysis.

I actually posted my pic just for fun. I thought the thread was for sharing only. Didn't read properly.

It was shot with my Samsung Galaxy S3. Far from professionalism.

Seti's I love the idea / concept but i'm not sure the execution went entirely smoothly (my opinion). I suppose in the idea circumstances the shutter would be open longer to get it a little more light in and the ISO would be lower but from a move object that's not really possible.

It was taken with a GoPro which only has full auto. The Phantom won't lift my DSLR. My new platform will. Expect far better pics soon.

Back
Top Bottom