The Food Thread!!! Huh???

I dont know how much it costs. I have not bought fried chicken in 10 years. But my wife makes the bomb fried chicken. Fried chicken ,coleslaw, and milk gravy. Makes the kernel look stupid.

I loved fried chicken too, but i haven't eaten it for years also. my favorite food is Chinese food, but i haven't had that either in a while cause i don't eat out that much.

I'm not much of a cook either, i can do it but i prefer simple things. i do however love Salads, i just can't seem to get enough of them.

Nothing beats home prepared food. Unfortunately I'm away from home for like 12 hours and not married to have wife prepare something to take away to work so most of the time I eat out.

I can do instant noodles, boil crabs and that's about it. Can't even boil eggs ha.

Salads are cool, except for tomatoes and dressings. Fruit salads suit me better. I can't get enough of it and that's normal because I'll eat it all day long and still be hungry. Apatite problem that cannot be fixed with fruits and veggies.

I'm just like you dude, i rather just cook simple meals like mac n cheese or maybe a nice juicy hamburger.

Yea, i love fruit salads too. especially when you make them yourself and not straight out a can.

I also love snacking like just cutting up some apple slices with some cheese.
that sounds kinda gross, but it's really good to me.

I loved fried chicken too, but i haven't eaten it for years also. my favorite food is Chinese food, but i haven't had that either in a while cause i don't eat out that much. I'm not much of a cook either, i can do it but i prefer simple things. i do however love Salads, i just can't seem to get enough of them.

I don't mind fried chicken but I am not a big fan on greasy fast food but will have it every now and again. I love Asian foods too especially stir fry's and rice dishes. My cooking skills aren't bad I don't always cook big fancy things. I like salad too, Some people in my household aren't salad people but I love them. I also like pasta dishes.

I've literally just finished eating a fish finger sandwich.

(Good midnight snack food)

I can't prepare burgers and I don't make my own fruit salad :(

Yet I love them :D

This appetite of mine is a real problem. When I eat my favorites, I can't stop eating unless my stomach hurts. Sometimes I even bite my tongue or inner lips OUCH. I try to avoid eating my favorites way before going to sleep to avoid obesity. But when I don't, I sometimes wake up mid night with awful stomach aches and heart burns. The latter is really annoying.

I guess I am over weighted. I'm ~1.7m high and weigh 94kg. Like ~24kg over weighted.

My favorite steak btw is T-bone steak, or AKA, I believe, Porter House steak :D

I like food with a lot of flavor. So, a lot of restaurant pizzas these days don't. I make my own pizza, I love Subway, Burgers, tacos.. basically some day i'm im going to be fat.. :whistling:

Back
Top Bottom