Typing Test

My space bar is so bad so I get many mistakes, on a laptop I'm quicker as keys are touched faster and are so much closer, I average 76wpm with about 2-6 mistakes, not the best but not the worst.

People do 100+ and that's because their's 2 ways of typing, cross over which is what I do = lower words per minute, or you can use the other typing, which is the professional way, your hands don't cross and your index finger is set on F and thumbs on space.

Those who type professionally will achieve a much higher marks, but tbh, these test don't bother me because I get my word across fast enough :)

I average 40 WPM which I think is just fine for someone who types with 2 fingers on each hand.

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Not bad, I've been better and I've been worse.

Personally i'm better when your writing logical things so you can see a sentence in your head like "The quick brown fox jumped over the fence" as opposed to brown donkey keys pillow chess etc . . .

1_wpm_score_CE.png

ten characters

This test lacks something IMHO. Mistakes are skipped and cannot be fixed in the test while in real life a simple Ctrl+Backspace deletes the whole word instantly so it can be fixed. Here we can simply forget about mistakes and continue to the next. In real life we cannot. I would like to see how many mistakes some ~100+ WPM typers make.

No, I don't remember that being there :eek:

Sorry, I didn't figure "buy" was typo of "by". I was in a rush

What do ya know i'm quick on my work computer . . .

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

I was on fire this time.

Back
Top Bottom