Do you live on utube?

~mr mixx~

The Candyman
Well for me, I love watching video's on Utube. i practically live there. in fact i watch more utube than i do tv. i'm sure there are a lot of people that will agree with me when i say that utube is so dang addicting.

There is so much stuff to watch on utube. As a game fan i love watching LP's from gamers cause it's also a good way to check out what a game is like before you buy the game. Also LP ers are getting more and more popular.

Just put any game into a search and find that someone has done an LP of that game. anyways, i also love listening to video mixes of songs such as a 2 hour mix of R&B. Utube will always be my choice for video's hands down.

I spend most of my time on my Raspberry Pi using XBMC. So I watch a lot of stuff on youtube ,but also a lot of onechannel,letmewatchthis, jupiter broadcasting, and watching movies from other places. I listen to a ton of music also (not streaming).

I rarely go to YouTube and watch vids there. I pretty much limit my YouTube watching to vids that people post in forums I follow.

UT is daily internet activity for me. I do it mainly for games reviews and speed runs without cheats. Love game plays of classic games that require real active skills unlike new games. Lately I saw a speed run of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (love Castlevania games). Uploaded some silly gameplay videos on my channel. Reviews/comparisons of gaming consoles interest me as well.

But it really bothers me the language (choice of words) used by the users specially by the raciest. They don't hesitate at all to use foul words. This is sad.

But it really bothers me the language (choice of words) used by the users specially by the raciest. They don't hesitate at all to use foul words. This is sad.

I totally agree w/you on that one. i don't like watching video's where they drop the F-bomb every 2 minutes. i prefer they just use normal launguage to get their point across.

LIVELEAK - 10/10 No crappy youtube nonsense, the best ever video site for real life things that youtube won't allow haha

I like, sick, gore, real life stunts, dare-devil stuff, balls of steal things, life and death videos, and all on my liveleak I get this.

I rarely go to YouTube and watch vids there. I pretty much limit my YouTube watching to vids that people post in forums I follow.

Same. If I go to YouTube it would be to watch episodes of TV shows, How to guides but I don't watch videos of stupidity and immaturity with people doing stupid things and I hate gaming videos especially Minecraft as the the people who make the videos their voices are downright annoying and I can't stand it.

Back
Top Bottom