Free Wallpapers and avatars.

While i'm still working on Scott's horse race, I needed a break, so I made a little banner for my Family Roots :)

P.s, you have to click on it to make it bigger.

Attachments

• background.jpg
    background.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Hey dude,

Jump on here and register: Fiverr: Graphics, marketing, fun, and more online services for $5
I'll gladly send over a little cash flow on their for you.

Sorry Scott, I never did see this post of your until just now. Could you explain what you mean with cash flow? I don't know what it mean, or even if the offer is still up, but if it is i'll gladly take the information. Thanks :D

P.s, I'm bumping this thread, if anyone wants a picture of sorts just let me know ;)

If you want to make free wall papers then this can stay in the social lounge.

If you want to offer a commercial service then this belongs in the classified section. And the thread needs to be renamed.

Let us know what you want to do so that we can classify this appropriately.

Sorry Scott, I never did see this post of your until just now. Could you explain what you mean with cash flow? I don't know what it mean, or even if the offer is still up, but if it is i'll gladly take the information. Thanks :D

P.s, I'm bumping this thread, if anyone wants a picture of sorts just let me know ;)

Hey,

Sorry excuse my loose British terminology.
Essentially if you register on Fiverr i'd be glad to purchase a "gig" off you essentially instead of doing it for free i'd pay a small amount $5.

What I would recommend perhaps to keep this in the social lounge is say that you are offering this for free and possibly create a new thread in the Advertising Section with a link to your Fiverr account.

I'll do it free again ^^

If you are doing it fir free again I would really appreciate it if you could mix assassin creed, skyrim and my username so I could put it as an avatar
No pressure man I know you have a lot of requests and I can't buy anything online(my parents won't let me :/ ) so it's ok if you can't do it

Excuse my grammar :p

Sent from my LT26i using Computer Forums mobile app

Back
Top Bottom