Data for ad pinpointing

Why are they always trying to invade our privacy?
It's like that they want to know every little bit about us.

#1: Focus on the user and all else will follow. Since the beginning, we've focused on providing the best user experience possible. Whether we're designing a new Internet browser or a new tweak to the look of the homepage, we take great care to ensure that they will ultimately serve you, rather than our own internal goal or bottom line.

It's like that they want to know every little bit about us.

This is true, and it seems that the NSA is always pushing their boundries into our lives. scanning our emails, scanning our phone calls & recording cell phone records. it's like privacy doesn't exist anymore in this world.

You may think ye know me. But of me ye know not. For I am not whom I seem to be.
You know of me that which I chose to let you see. If ye knew me, truly knew me, you would be so terribly afraid.
Seti 2013

This is true, and it seems that the NSA is always pushing their boundries into our lives. scanning our emails, scanning our phone calls & recording cell phone records. it's like privacy doesn't exist anymore in this world.
In Australia I don't whether we have an agency like NSA scanning our emails and phone call probably the AFP but it would feel like the government doesn't trust you to have people listen to your calls, read your emails and and see who you called. I could've been having a friendly chat with the queen of England and the government is listening in on my call to see if I am endangering her..

Can't wait to see what the next idiot at the wheel does...

Hey mr mix, you still married?

Not any more man, moved back to my home town & living the single life. I spent 26 years of my life living in Maine, but i moved back to Colo. to take care of my parents. My dad passed away in March, but my Mother is still kicking it at the young age of 89.

Back
Top Bottom