How do I hardware??

JrannonJ

Beta member
I'm starting to save up for a $1500 custom build PC (Not including Monitor, mouse and keyboard) but I don't know anything about hardware.

I don't know how to tell which parts are better than others, I don't know how to tell if its compatible with everything else, and I have absolutely no idea how to put the thing together.

If anyone can possibly give me a link, I'd love you forever <3

You could view a newegg video on YouTube. Pretty popular video.

Regarding it being compatible. View the specifications when selecting a MOBO, CPU and RAM. (Compare them and see if they will go with each other)

These are the main components.

Would you be doing gaming on this PC?

I am not a gamer, but I'm sure others here are and would recommend a GPU to go along with the build.

You could view a newegg video on YouTube. Pretty popular video.

Regarding it being compatible. View the specifications when selecting a MOBO, CPU and RAM. (Compare them and see if they will go with each other)

These are the main components.

Would you be doing gaming on this PC?

I am not a gamer, but I'm sure others here are and would recommend a GPU to go along with the build.

Yes I would like to gaming and recording on it, hence why I'm not just buying some pre-built $500 thing XD

Yeah, just thought I still ask.

Never know. Someone could just believe they need to spend a whole lot of money.

I'm sure someone will help you put together a PC.

Good link BK.
when the time comes that you want to buy the hardware, we will gladly give you our professional opinion about your chosen setup.

When the time comes that you want to buy the hardware, we will gladly give you our professional opinion about your chosen setup.
This ^^ I would recommend buying one of neweggs part combos or as BikerEcho said we can help you. Also what budget are you on?

Also if you already have a desktop you can use the some of the parts such as the hard drive if you are trying to save some cash but not all the parts would be compatible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom