You own a car? Care to share?

311675_3299857027364_556431382_n.jpg

My rolling hotel towed by our Landcruiser Prado

Last edited:
Ford Fista 1.4, 55k miles, £1,300 cost me, mint service, always keep it clean as I valet cars as a part time earner.

I Just luckily have a friend who owns the ''500 limited edition'' bmw, which again, can't wait till I polish it and clean it, glad I still own a brand new set of bmw polish and cleaning products made for BMW's.

I don't take pics of my cars but I'm sure I can upload a few porsche , bmw m6, few brand new audi's and cars I've cleaned, also a badboy bmw x6, the bad boy... haha, not drove that one but the rest I drove, porsche as always, fav, 911 gt.

When I can be bothered I'll upload a few vids/pics and show you some nice brand new 2013 plate cars I've cleaned and drove.

I'm not used to seeing those Toyota SUV's somewhere other than the Arabian Gulf countries.

Becoming very popular amongst the 4WD'rs, I noticed a lot of these up North Queensland/NT on a recent trip but I still prefer the caravan.

For a moment there I thought you were talking about the Prado. You do mean trailer by caravan, don't you?

You guys have never worked on a farm if you think those hay bails are that big a deal for moving around the property, haha.

A rig like that is nice for getting off the beaten path. There's no way I could take my 30ft Travel Trailer into the places that rig could go. Easier on the fuel consumption as well.

However, my trailer comes much closer to being a "rolling hotel" since it has more creature comforts (heater, air conditioner, microwave, refrigerator, 2 HD TVs, stereo, hot water, toilet & shower, etc...). I'd be OK with a tent trailer like that but my wife wouldn't. Gotta keep mama happy you know.

Lots of people (myself included) take their RVs to an RV park and refer to it as "camping". I prefer to use the term "RVing". Lowndsey's rig could be used to do some real camping.

Last edited:
However, my trailer comes much closer to being a "rolling hotel" since it has more creature comforts (heater, air conditioner, microwave, refrigerator, 2 HD TVs, stereo, hot water, toilet & shower, etc...).

I go camping to get away from all that stuff. I figure if you need to drag TV's, microwaves, and aircons around you may as well just check into a motel while travelling or just stay at home.

When I was an avid backpacker in my youth, I felt much the same way and thought that if you couldn't carry it on your back it was too much. Nowadays, I'd rather bring home with me when I travel.

I'm not used to seeing those Toyota SUV's somewhere other than the Arabian Gulf countries.

For a moment there I thought you were talking about the Prado. You do mean trailer by caravan, don't you?

Yes I'm talking the trailer, obtw the toyota suv's are common over here.

Back
Top Bottom