Random Chit Chat

Or one Million Million Million Million Bytes. (Edited)

Here is what my 14TB look like btw:
tpzs.jpg

Last edited:
Then it is one Million Million Million Million Bytes :D

Hold on a sec, Trillion is Tera? Wikipedia says Trillion has 12 zeros and my computer says Tera has 12 zeros as well.

Last edited:
Wow, you people with your huge hard drives. I just upgraded my laptop from 40GB to 160. I can actually have more than one movie at a time one now.

You could always get an external hhd to store all your stuff on, instead of clogging down your lappy hd.

You could always get an external hhd to store all your stuff on, instead of clogging down your lappy hd.

Nah, I don't really care that much. I just swap files over from the desktop as they're needed. No real need to hoard a bunch of videos at a time on a laptop. This new 160GB drive has more than enough space really.

I'm still dealing with the windows driver nightmare though. Never buy a HP/compaq computer. Seriously. At least I was able to just DD my old debian install over, though that OS worked straight out of the box anyway.

Last edited:
Nah, I don't really care that much. I just swap files over from the desktop as they're needed. No real need to hoard a bunch of videos at a time on a laptop. This new 160GB drive has more than enough space really.

I'm still dealing with the windows driver nightmare though. Never buy a HP/compaq computer. Seriously. At least I was able to just DD my old debian install over, though that OS worked straight out of the box anyway.

Yep, that's why i hate updating windows on HP computers cause some of the updates screw with your drivers, i like using the original drivers from the laptop.

As for yout new laptop hd, yea should have plenty of space. ;)

Back
Top Bottom