Random Chit Chat

Even then I'll still be having many TB's.

I don't think I'll be guying any HDD in the next 10 years or so. Exaggeration?

The speed is really nice btw. Migrating files from the old drives all at once (three of them) gave like 140MB/s total. Nice although it is only like 1/6 of the SATA3 (or SATA 6gbps) bandwidth.

Nope, no special offers. It is a mix of the need to increase storage as the previous was almost full (2.5 TB) and I didn't want to delete any files, and because I could.

That "I could" part has a story behind it. Through out the years working in the company (5 years) I lent some people money and forgot about it. A good amount of money. For some reason, like, all of them came to return that cash recently in short intervals of time. This includes my brother although I considered it a giving not a loan in the first place but now he insisted on returning it back. My pocket was full and I felt rich :D Not being married and still living with the family supported that feeling as well.

There was no interest of course. It is against my teachings.

I also went to a decent restaurant and ordered Shawarma, 1/2 kilo tiger shrimps and two cans of Merinda Citrus the same day :D

This pile of chicken meat is Shawarma:
8331702951_984e61af47_o.jpg

It ends up like this:
romans-cafe-old-hammond-hwy-baton-rouge-gyro-and-chicken-shawarma-plate1.jpg

Or sandwiches like this:
shawarma-sliced-1.jpg

I personally prefer sandwiches. I take it plain with garlic sauce and pickles only yum yum.

What were we talking about again? :)

Last edited:
6TB is great actually. I admit that I went overboard with that 14TB and I did for manageable things. But hey, the more the merrier they say :) (cool, another rhyme)

IMHO, 1.25TB could use some backup.

14TB.. The entire US of A government doesn't even have that much...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So today I went into college as I have finished and have unfinished Cisco work to complete and we were the only ones there we were talking and got onto the topic of hashtags and we both hate them and she shown me this video about Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake having a conversation using hashtags in every sentence.

http://youtu.be/57dzaMaouXA

Back
Top Bottom