You own a car? Care to share?

You're right about that. No argument there. Not sure about the States, but here that wagon comes cheap. Used of course as it stopped production in '95. It comes also in AWD btw (called 4MATIC) and it packs good torque, like 230 lb-ft at ~5,500RPM for the I6. The V8's on Mercedes are beasts. I was only showing off posting those pics btw :)

At lease the base trim is RWD for you. Many crossovers these days come FWD base trim. I can't believe Ford Explorer became FWD after ~2009. I hate it when I try to go over pavements sometimes with FWD.

Last edited:
Good luck fitting that in your land rover.

Hay5.JPG

cant fit drywall?

9972_10151594461530056_1615759147_n_zps81ee9c40.jpg
1, loaded poorly. Carrying an insecure load would be illegal here.

2, not a crew cab. So falls outside the scope of the conversation.

1, loaded poorly. Carrying an insecure load would be illegal here.

2, not a crew cab. So falls outside the scope of the conversation.

I was about to say the same myself that the load looks illegal & definitely be booked if driven on highway/roads.

Does not matter what car you own big or small we all know they serve purpose of the owners intentions/use.

Any how some nice pics posted up on the forum.

Cheers.

Loaded improperly? You guys crack me up. Make sure you follow the rules of the public roads while you are farming on private property.

Loaded improperly? You guys crack me up. Make sure you follow the rules of the public roads while you are farming on private property.

That's OK people have been convicted when an accident/death occurs on private property/farms when equipment/vehicles being used inappropriately to what they were designed for, or do you flout the law.

That's OK people have been convicted when an accident/death occurs on private property/farms when equipment/vehicles being used inappropriately to what they were designed for, or do you flout the law.

I am so done with this. You guys are right I am wrong. Have a great day.

Back
Top Bottom