Hi!

FieraFan

Beta member
Hi all. Just a newbie here who's figured I need to learn how to fix my own pc troubles at the very least. I attribute my medium to severe lack of pc know how to my pc-less environment growing up. Glad to have found this forum and I hope to learn a little bit more of my pc.

Thanks!

Hi all. Just a newbie here who's figured I need to learn how to fix my own pc troubles at the very least. I attribute my medium to severe lack of pc know how to my pc-less environment growing up. Glad to have found this forum and I hope to learn a little bit more of my pc.

Thanks!

Welcome to the Computer Forums. We will help with whatever you need, whenever, and however you need it! Don't hesitate to press that "New Thread" button!

Thanks for the very warm welcome, guys! I doubt I'd be able to contribute anything here since I'm obviously the least computer literate here so please don't get your hopes up just yet (lol)!

Don't be hard on your self man. No one knows every thing.

And besides, you surely know enough to participate with in the off-topic section.

You don't have to know about computers to participate here, Social lounge is a great places for non computer related topics.

Back
Top Bottom