Random Chit Chat

You can also have both of them; the stun gun on the vehicle (I almost said stunner for stun gun, but googled it before doing that :D) and the spray in pocket. Use the spray first then the stun gun to finish it off.

Why? As said before, I'm not out to completely incapacitate someone. If I'm able to get to my bike with enough time to fish something out, I'd also have enough time to ride away. The only way they'd be able to catch back up is with a car or motorcycle, which I imagine would be pretty hard to operate after being maced. Even if they could, I have the advantage in maneuverability.

I'm sure there would be a few cases where also having a stun gun would help, but they seem rather limited. I think there would be more cases where attempting to use one would cause the situation to go worse for me. It's the physical contact thing, mostly. I'd be overpowered pretty easily by the average street thug.

Then ride away, no problem :)

If it is affordable, then it would be a precaution. Consider it a second defense line. No need to use it if you don't have to.

Stun guns don't kill or completely incapacitate if used properly. AND if the movies don't lie about it :D

The few cases of which a stung gun would help, as you mentioned, could be the difference maker. Limited does not mean non existent. Life only comes once. Not to mention that honer and dignity could be easily scratched but not easily healed. I'm only concerned about your safety.

I'm not suggesting a bazooka, it is just a stun gun that's affordable and can be used when needed.

Anyway, prevention is better than treatment we always say. So try to stay away from places with even the least speciousness.

Are you sure about that?
That would be a very stupid move from Samsung. they don't have the technology Intel (and AMD) has.

Back
Top Bottom