best joke ever (i guess)

zeezeiler99

Baseband Member
hey fellows!

my maths teacher does always trick us. he is full whit jokes...
i wanna do a joke back. i sit in the back of the class, he has a bowl if water there, he cleans the blackboard whit it...
now the joke: i wanna put something in the water that effects the board... like sugar or something. if you have an idea, just tell it :)
thanks

Joost

hey fellows!

my maths teacher does always trick us. he is full whit jokes...
i wanna do a joke back. i sit in the back of the class, he has a bowl if water there, he cleans the blackboard whit it...
now the joke: i wanna put something in the water that effects the board... like sugar or something. if you have an idea, just tell it :)
thanks

Joost

Put some corn starch in it. It won't effect the board, but the water will suddenly be ROCK HARD

Do you have any idea how much starch you'd need to out I to the water to make it rock hard??!

Try putting something like some clear mineral oil (like baby oil) in the bowl, it's clear. So should float on top of the water. Try making a thin film that floats in noticeably on top. Next time he wipes the board he'll spread the oil onto it making it slick in places affecting the ability to write on it. (Not permenantly and can be cleaned).

(I've only just thought of this so it's not tested, I wouldn't even know where to find a blackboard any more!!!)

(I've only just thought of this so it's not tested, I wouldn't even know where to find a blackboard any more!!!)

In my classroom where I do my certificate course behind the whiteboards that fold out there is a blackboard and it never gets used.

I think that was what root (if not everyone so far) was aiming for. A little prank that can be sorted out with no damage.

Unlike me when I (accidentally, wrong chemical mix) set the notice board a light. And as I said then and maintain now, they should be enclosed fire proof boards not bare wooden ones.

And by the way if I was still at school I would use all of the suggestions so far.

Mossiac

I don't think there's any harm in a little prank like messing with a bowl of water. anyways if the teacher can take a joke, he might even get a good laugh out of it, who knows. ;)

Back
Top Bottom