Free Wallpapers and avatars.

No problem at all Life. Sucks about the wasted work.
You are saying you are putting some blades into my skull. That's great, but more then 1 i think will be too much. instead some open scares with blood would be awesome.

Completely understand that you want money for this. This kind of work from a professional like you, do cost money. 5 dollars for a background/wallpaper are a very good price for the customer. I have seen professionals taking WAY more then that.
1½ dollar for a avatar is an even more ridicules low price.

That's what I was doing when I closed PS, I had to reopen it to add some brushes so I could more easily add wounds and what not... Almost wounded my monitor :lol::lol:. Thanks but i'm not close to professional. I had to look up 3 youtube videos on editing humans to figure out how to get going xD. I just started photoshoping last year, but didn't actually do anything with it until half a year ago. But those are my career goals, Graphics design (photoshop) and photography. Already been taking a course in photography this semester. off topic ^^ :whistling:

Thanks everyone. To answer to the last person, yes I can make you an avatar. Give me a few days and I'll post it up :). If you can also kindly give me a few more details what type of design you want, that'd be good.

@ Biker... I've been working on it for 2 days. I finally got the blades going through your skull, and it was looking really gory.. Until I had to save it and re open photoshop.. I lost it and I have to start 100% from the begging -_-. No idea why or what happen'd, but for some reason it didn't save it. So it'll take a couple more days then expected. Sorry :(

Also to everyone else. I will have to start charging for my jobs. because if I don't start getting a few dollars for them then I won't be able to continue making them, which would be very terrible for me. Biker jmac Bk_123 and what not, you're all free, but any new jobs I get after this post It will be $5 for an advanced Background. Those take me about 2 - 3 hours each, so it doesn't cost much at all. For an avatar $1.50. Custom things that take me days, (like making realistic zombies.. xD) will be $10-$20 depending on the exact job. like I said Biker Jmac and the others are all still free, but everything from now on will be those prices^^ All prices givin here are for original forum members only. Everyone elsewhere is charged minimum wage ( 30min for an avatar will come out to $3.50) Unless I get a job that takes me a week, then it will be cheaper.

Thanks for understanding (if you do) and have a nice day.

I have to make an edit to this post^^ so please re read it here because there is no edit option. Thank you :)

Last edited:
DJI | Phantom
See what you could do with that and then we'll go from there. It'll have to be something that could be printed out on contact paper or airbrushed on.

I'd really appreciate if you could give me a few more details. There are so many things on that website, i'm not sure exactly what it is you're looking for.

@ Biker. here you go.
aadab7.jpg

I hope this is what you were looking for. If you want a more brutal body, I can't add knives/swords/forks/spoons... As for the face, that's as much as you can do while keeping it semi realistic looking. Please do tell me if you have any problems or things you want changed. Thanks. EDIT: I can also give you're (eye) the blind look. Kind of like a misty zombie eye.

@Scott, I am still working on the horse race. I'm not sure yet when you can expect it. Do you have a time where you would like to have it by? Anyways, i'm working quickly while still trying to keep the quality up^^

Last edited:
That's awesome Life.
Other then the knife being a little out of place, you did a really good job. thanks for the image :D

Is it possible for you to make me an avatar/profile picture for the forum? I was thinking about some orange and white colors. Some computer-inspired look and also my name on it.

Is this what you had in mind? :

Attachments

• Chirstoffer.jpg
    Chirstoffer.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 27
That's awesome Life.
Other then the knife being a little out of place, you did a really good job. thanks for the image :D

Yeah, knives are really hard to make :/ And anything from google just looked worse, so I made that myself ^^. Glad you like it :D

Do mean this. Or do you want different colors? Whoops Typo. Fixed :p

Attachments

• BK.jpg
    BK.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom