Photo submission thread: Your best/favorite.

Hey guys,

I haven't taken many photos since buying my DSLR so i'll have to go for an image I think you guys have seen before, It probably is my favourite despite being a tad out of focus and being taken though a window.

xNoUg0M.jpg

It sure did. I think we have all posted the images that we want to enter the competition with.
So we just have to wait for the poll thread.

6bsf.jpg

I love food. I love ice cream. This one was not mine actually, it was my sister's in a break while we were shopping.

I have so many favorite personal photo-shots just you wait :D

I'll revive the thread for ya, no worries.

I don't mind the competition at all. If it is about a competition in the first place.

Last edited:
It sure did. I think we have all posted the images that we want to enter the competition with.
So we just have to wait for the poll thread.

Well ofc it died.. it's only the submission thread, open for 2 weeks, then comes the voting thread. Which if a mod could kindly post the thread up as soon as Smart_Guy has a picture that he took, that would be nice.

Hey guys,

I haven't taken many photos since buying my DSLR so i'll have to go for an image I think you guys have seen before, It probably is my favourite despite being a tad out of focus and being taken though a window.

xNoUg0M.jpg

Nice image. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom