Photo submission thread: Your best/favorite.

Life

BSOD
Rules are as follows.

Any picture that you took, you can use. No mater what the subject is, if it's your best/favorite, use it.

No voting for yourself.

Please no editing ( Contrast and those small things are alright ). But nothing major please.

I'll post mine tomorrow or so. Have fun!

It's Autumn here, which means harvest time. I took a bunch of pictures last week, and this is the one that jumped out at me. I'm going to go through them all again and see if I like any better.
IMG_7101_zpsffd279aa.jpg

Also thread stickied.

Last edited:
attachment.php

The 411 feet on the readout was the top of the run. I was coming back down and spun around just in time to capture the last gasp of sunset.

It's Autumn here, which means harvest time. I took a bunch of pictures last week, and this is the one that jumped out at me. I'm going to go through them all again and see if I like any better.
IMG_7101_zpsffd279aa.jpg

Also thread stickied.
Very nice picture jmac! Also thanks for the sticky ;)
attachment.php

The 411 feet on the readout was the top of the run. I was coming back down and spun around just in time to capture the last gasp of sunset.
So cool :D

My submission is really hard to think of. its either
2150hmr.jpg

Or
2meqv4i.jpg

Wouldn't say it's my best ever, just an interesting thing I was playing around with:

library%20trails.jpg

Last edited:
It's interesting.. Are those stars?

Yup, star trails :) Want to build myself a barn door tracker and go somewhere a bit darker to try to get some still pictures of stars without light pollution or trails at some point - but so busy recently just can't find the time at the moment!

Yup, star trails :) Want to build myself a barn door tracker and go somewhere a bit darker to try to get some still pictures of stars without light pollution or trails at some point - but so busy recently just can't find the time at the moment!

Yeah, the building is very distracting. But I love the trails, how did you do that?

Some of you may get the reference, even less will understand it. By far my favorite picture taken during deployment.

Attachments

• Picture074.jpg
    Picture074.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 18
Yeah, the building is very distracting. But I love the trails, how did you do that?

In short, just a case of leaving the camera on a relatively wide aperture for a long exposure - as the celestial sphere rotates, you get the star trails.

Back
Top Bottom