Libervurto joins!

Libervurto

Solid State Member
Hello everyone,

I have been hobby-coding with BASIC for over a decade but I've decided to broaden my horizons and learn new languages, such as, C/C++, Python, Haskell, Javascript, and other web-based languages (I am hoping to start my own website in the next few years).
I am also a recent Linux convert and advocate for Free software (the capital 'F' is my way of distinguishing Free Speech from free beer). I would like to contribute to some GNU projects once I have enough experience.

I have a hacker's approach to everything, I like to tinker with things and try to figure them out. I even taught myself to play the piano in that inefficient but fun way, and I enjoy writing music, but I struggle to read written music.

I am interested in all branches of science, but mainly natural science, and mainly physics.

Welcome to CF.

A word of caution:

Always be cognizant of what you claim, thanks to this recent ruling.
Wow, just wow... does that apply to me even though I am not in America?
I don't mean hacking as in breaking security, but I guess those dumb politicians of yours wouldn't care either way. What is happening to America? Everything I hear recently sounds like it's self-destructing!

Wow, just wow... does that apply to me even though I am not in America?

:D Didn't take notice of the location. So, no it doesn't apply unless your country adopts the same mentality.

What is happening to America? Everything I hear recently sounds like it's self-destructing!

Because it is. This country is being systematically dismantled by corporate interest and greed.

Back
Top Bottom