Congrats Jmacavali & IAntDemo

:Thanx: Well thanks. :eek:

I actually had no idea where I was. I don't remember the last time I looked at my post count (probably the last time BK congratulated me ;)). I've always been a 'quality over quantity' kind of guy.

It seems that when I congratulate you or someone else that they take notice of their count but yes quality over quantity is the key.

Lol yea, but still, been on other forums 6 months with a few hundred posts.. so oh yea, that makes sense !it's just that i usually hang around forums for max a few months then find a beyter forum XD

Back in 2004-2006 was funny here, I was at that age anyway, learning things, so their was plenty of people on here, I think if I remember well we had about a few hundred members online in that time, and it was an epic time to be on a forums, people socialing, people learning, helping, argueing, having a laugh, we still have it, but like I said, this was along time ago, members like, setishock, mr mix, tommy boy, root, kage, lord kat... 01001010 << (LMFAO) I think they got into a few large debates, and that's what I enjoyed most here, debates.. obviously I tend to stick out lol.

David lindon ran it back then, nothing wrong with the new admins or past, but I think the best moments here was back 2004-2006 maybe more.. since then I stopped coming here or playing games, I still come on and look, but not as much as I'd like.

Last edited:
The only time I usually look at my post count is when people say "wow, congrats / how did you get to x posts?!" ;)

Back
Top Bottom